Sycamore Video sponsors the annual Indiana State University Student Video Expo. This continues to be a great opportunity for all students interested in film/video to show their productions to an audience outside of the classroom. This allows all students at ISU an opportunity to vie for the coveted “Woody Award” given to the winner of each category. The video expo takes place on the last Thursday in April every year and is open to the general public.
- Commercial/PSA/Commercial Satire
- Video Shorts (video under 2:00)
- Movie Trailers (for movies that don’t exist)
- Video (2:00-5:00)
- Long Form Video (5:00-15:00)
- News Package/Continuing Series